What could be more reassuring when you arrive in a city than knowing that you have all the information you need for each stage or detail of your journey?
Yaoundé, like most African cities, does not have a tourist office or an official guidebook; information circulates by word of mouth and is generally gathered from the first person who passes by. In order to avoid all sorts of inconveniences linked to a wrong orientation or false information, we have set up this website which allows you to prepare all the stages of your stay in this city which abounds in many treasures.
- Minister Mouna Foutsou on a working visit to Ngaoundéré.
- Mbankomo: an efficient laboratory system in the making.
- Rehabilitation of the N9 National Road, Mbalmayo-Sangmélima: how will the work be carried out?
- Second Gendarmerie Region: Brigadier General EKONGWESSE Divine NNOKO in command.
- Douala: traditional communities invited to be more involved in the development of the city.